At SJV we have an open communication policy: Whenever possible, every effort will be made to keep the lines of communication open between the faculty and staff of St. John Vianney School and parents of students. Parents are encouraged to personally contact teachers and administration to set up meeting times to discuss any matters as they arise.
Is My Child Ready for Preschool?
Here are a few questions to ask yourself in order to help you answer this question.
- Is your child independent?
- Has your child spend time away from you?
- Is your child used to keeping a regular schedule?
- Is your child ready to participate in group activities?
- Why do you want to send your child to preschool?
For further questions and pointers on how to best prepare your child for preschool go to: www.getreadyforschool.com